"Specialist industry knowledge is the key to recovering value in the manufacturing sector."
It is not easy to operate in the manufacturing sector. Barriers to entry are high, with expensive machinery and tooling, and a high level of education and experience often needed for success. Profit margins are also often low with pricing pressure and the constant concern that one’s product/s might become redundant if technology changes. With the risks involved, it’s good to be able to call on experienced people for help at critical times in a company’s life cycle.
At McDonald Vague we have team members who are not only skilled at turnaround and insolvency issues, but also have practical experience either as owner operators, or working in and with manufacturing firms on assignments involving high tech industrial production, cabinetry, printing, wine making, electronics, clothing and jewellery.
Having someone with first-hand experience, who understands the complex issues faced and how to achieve the best outcome is a huge advantage. If you would like a no obligation discussion to help you decide on your next move, please don’t hesitate to call us.
Many of our assignments in the manufacturing sector are confidential, and are discussed only with the directors and shareholders of the companies we deal with. However, we have also managed the following manufacturing related assignments:
• Auckland Steel 2000 Limited (In Receivership & In Liquidation)
• Carlson Limited (In Liquidation
• Digiprint Limited (In Liquidation)
• Federation Clothing Limited (In Liquidation)
• Global Textiles Limited (In Liquidation)
• Goode Industries Limited (In Liquidation)
• Pilgrim Wine Estate Limited (In Receivership)
• Public Gallery Limited (In Liquidation)
• Shears & Mac Limited, Shears & Mac GP Limited and Shears & Mac (Australia) LP
• Topclass Kitchens Limited and Topclass Manufacturing Limited (both in Liquidation
• Vintage 2008A Limited, Vintage 2008B Limited, Vintage 2009A Limited, and Vintage 2009B Limited (All In Receivership)
Contact us to discuss your situation
If you believe McDonald Vague may be able to assist you, please contact one of our Directors. All such discussions are treated confidentially and do not commit you to appointing us in any formal capacity.
Please contact us for more information or visit our staff profile page for contact details of our Directors. Our advice is provided on a confidential basis and does not commit you to appointing us in any formal capacity.
Extensive experience & commercial acumen
McDonald Vague's experience throughout the manufacturing sector is wide, including:
· Clothing industry
· Engineering Component Production
· Cabinetry and Joinery
· Kitchen manufacturing
· Steel manufacturing
· Wine making