Lockdown Insolvency Support
We hope you are safe and well. If you have concerns to discuss, our licensed insolvency practitioners remain available to provide advice and act as liquidators, receivers, compromise managers etc. Under Level 4 protocols we are contactless and will not be visiting premises or meeting with clients at our premises. We can meet online via Zoom or Teams or communicate via mobile or email.
We are trading according to the protocols with our people available to talk to you as you need.
Alternatively If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by mobile:
|Boris van Delden||021 900 659|
|Peri Finnigan||021 900 657|
|Iain McLennan||021 664 556|
|Colin Sanderson||021 330 741|
|Keaton Pronk||021 137 4513|
|Marisa Brugeyroux||021 242 4497|
Business Support Available
- MBIE have the following advice/resources on the restrictions: click here
- Debt hibernation - The business debt hibernation scheme helps businesses manage their existing debts until they can start trading normally again. It allows qualifying businesses to defer debt repayments by up to 7 months. The scheme has been extended to 31 October 2021.
- Our update on options available for companies click here
- Our article on survival or insolvency at the first lockdown – still relevant now click here
- NZ Herald Updates - 18 August 2021 on Wage Subsidy - "The Wage Subsidy will be paid as a two-week lump sum. Applications open on Friday August 20, with the first payments usually available after three days.. "A Resurgence Support Payment is available if firms incur a loss of 30 per cent of revenue as a result of the alert level increase. The RSP is worth up to $1500 plus $400 per full-time equivalent employee, up to a maximum of 50 full-time employees (so up to a total of $21,500).. "The Leave Support Scheme provides a two-week lump sum payment of either $585.80 per week for full-time workers, or $350 per week for part-time workers, who must self-isolate and cannot work from home.
- The Small Business Cashflow Loan Scheme grants eligible businesses an interest free loan (up to a capped maximum), if they repay it within two years. The scheme has been extended, broadening eligibility, and extending its availability to 31 December 2023. Businesses or organisations that have fully repaid their loan before the end of 2023 can re-borrow.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.
The MVP Team